My Next #30DayChallenge - Blogging
Tomorrow I start a new adventure in my life. I officially return to being self employeed (which rocks) and as if that wasn't enough I will also be taking part in my next #30DayChallenge - blogging once a day, every day, for 30 days. My #30DayChallenge History I've done 30 day challenges before, including using Lycos Search for 30 Days and more recently eating breakfast for 30 days (I haven't kept that one up). I once considered giving up Coffee for 30 days, but it's my primary fuel so that won't happen for now - but maybe next year.
My #30DayChallenge Blogging - The Plan I am going to set myself some rules, they will both make life a little easier and a little more difficult. However, the intended result (as always) is to deliver value and resources to my readers in EVERY post.
- I must publish one article on SEOAndy everyday.
- The article must be written with myself as the sole author.
- All articles must be 500+ words, including infographic posts.
- All articles must be "on topic" (digital marketing).
- I can write mutlple posts in a single day and schedule them, but only upto 3 scheduled posts at a time maybe scheduled.
- All posts will be tagged #30DayChallenge
My #30DayChallenge Blogging - Origins
The 30 Day Challenge for Blogging is brain child of the "blogging queen" Sarah Arrow. A lover of blogging, I can guess if you are reading this you will have read some of her material too, maybe without realising it. She has grown her business through blogging and now wants to help others follow in the same route, it will be hard work but anyone can do it. - Read more about the challenge here.