SEO Guide for Images & Photography 2016
It's been two years since we updated our SEO Guide for Photographers and the use of images on websites. Today, we are launching our latest version of the guide - which is available to download for free. NB: If you've already downloaded the guide before, we'll have sent you a copy of the updated guide.
What is in this SEO Guide?
There are a large number of SEO articles on the web about optimising websites in general. Very few focus on what is important to you, Photographers & Website Owners.
This SEO Guide covers soley the optimsation of images... it includes:
- File Naming Protocols & Why This Is Important
- Keyword Targeting in Textual Content for Images and Photos
- Which Image Format Should You Be Using
- File Size Reduction for SEO
- External Loading of Photos for SEO
[slideshare id=iORpiZpduO7D99&w=595&h=485&fb=0&mw=0&mh=0&style=border: 1px solid #CCC; border-width: 1px; margin-bottom: 5px; max-width: 100%;&sc=no]