It's been two years since we updated our SEO Guide for Photographers and the use of images on websites. Today, we are launching our latest version of the guide - which is available to download for free. NB: If you've already downloaded the guide before, we'll have sent you a copy of the updated guide.
What is in this SEO Guide?
There are a large number of SEO articles on the web about optimising websites in general. Very few focus on what is important to you, Photographers & Website Owners.
This SEO Guide covers soley the optimsation of images... it includes:
- File Naming Protocols & Why This Is Important
- Keyword Targeting in Textual Content for Images and Photos
- Which Image Format Should You Be Using
- File Size Reduction for SEO
- External Loading of Photos for SEO
[slideshare id=iORpiZpduO7D99&w=595&h=485&fb=0&mw=0&mh=0&style=border: 1px solid #CCC; border-width: 1px; margin-bottom: 5px; max-width: 100%;&sc=no]